Somehow I was nominated for an award. Just which strange to me, because I never really catch too many eyes with my writing and I definitely never win at anything.
So, I’m honored. And humbled.
From what I am gathering is it’s a way to engage with other bloggers and meet new people in he blogging world! Pretty neat, huh?
The steps are as follows:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you! Thanks Shanetta I am completely floored that you took the time to read my blog, a million thank you’s.
- Answer the 11 questions Shanetta asked me about blogging.
- 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
- Ask nominated bloggers 11 questions.
Here’s goes nothing!
My questions from Shanetta:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog mainly a way to document my travels with my family. And also as an outlet for when I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
2. What are your goals for your blog?
I don’t really have any. I enjoy blogging. I love to write, I always have. I guess my only goal is that people can learn or gain something from my blogs.
3. Who or what is your motivation to continte blogging?
Myself because I enjoy it. My family, traveling, motherhood, and people who struggle with mental health.
4. What is something you’ve learned about yourself since you have start blogging?
That I do have original ideas that people would want to read and can relate to.
5. What was the time frame from the moment you got the idea to start a blog to the second you published your first post?
I would say an hour tops. When I am in the blogging or writing mood the words flow out of me like water. If I ever find something searched for what or how to write then I just stop till I am in the right mood to produce something worthwhile.
6. What is your favorite compliment you’ve received from a reader?
That I was a good mother ❤️
7. How do you market your blog to get the word out and gain readers?
Since I am so new I don’t really know how. Besides linking my other social media accounts to my blog and sharing on those sites as well.
8. Are there any bloggers that you follow who inspire you?
A lot of the other mom bloggers that I follow inspire me daily.
9. Do you only write blog posts or do you also vide blog?
I am wayyyy to shy to video blog. I wish though!
10. Do you plan your blog topics ahead of time or write a post as something comes to mind?
My traveling posts are based solely off when and where I travel to. Other topics are just stuff that comes to mind.
11. What feeling do you get after you’ve worked hard on a post then hit publish?
Relief because its emotional for me to write. And happiness.
Random facts about me.
1. All my names are super common.
2. I have two tattoos, but I still cry when I get my blood drawn or a shot.
3. My mother is a lesbian.
4. I had a goldfish that lived over 5 years.
5. I’m the first person to graduate college in my family in the last 80 years.
6. I have social anxiety.
7. I used to be a model.
8. I have been on tv.
9. I identify more with the male gender.
10. I have cold weather. There’s nothing good about it.
11. The happy birthday song makes me cry.
How long have you been blogging?
What made you want to start blogging?
Who is your blogging inspiration?
What’s the biggest con, frustrations, etc to blogging?
Where’s your perfect place to blog at?
Do you want a career in blogging? And if so, what kind?
Have you ever been nervous to post a blog and if so, why?
Do you have any fears about your blogs?
How does it make you feel to get positive feed back from other readers?
Do you encourage your family to read your blog? If not, why?
Do you participate in any Blogger meets up or hang out with other bloggers outside of the internet?